1. Information Collected
a) Personal data: uwaindia collects your personal information voluntarily provided by you for the following
Registering as member
Responding to contact us by phone or email
Making donations using the payment gateway
With respect to the above activities, we collect information including, but not limited to Name (First, Middle and Last), email address, postal address, Income tax PAN, Nationality, taxpaying status (Resident Indian, NRI, US tax payer, UK tax payer), telephone number, company name, title, credit card number, credit card expiry date, bank account number etc. uwaindia may use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by us. You may opt out of such email notifications.
b) Non-Personal data: When you browse, read pages or download information on uwaindia.in, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit such as;
The internet domain of your service provider and IP address from which you access our website.
The type of browser.
The date time you accessed our site and the pages/URLs you have visited and the name of referring website (if you reach uwaindia from another website)
This information is only used to help make this site more convenient and useful to you by analyzing the trends.
c) Cookies: uwaindia uses cookie technology to track which pages on the website you use; browser type etc. cookies are small pieces of software on your computer/browsing device and are used for record keeping purposes only. You are always free to decline such cookies by changing your browser settings. You can also delete cookie files from your computer at your discretion.
2. Disclosure of personal information
2.1 uwaindia does not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you i.e. to respond to your queries, tax receipt certificates, and feedback reports. uwaindia never collects information commercial marketing purposes.
2.2 uwaindia will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless you have consented for this disclosure.
2.3 uwaindia will disclose your personal information only;
When required to comply with any applicable law, summon, search warrant or court or regulatory law.
To the employees of uwaindia to perform their job functions as and when required.
3. Site security
3.1 uwaindia will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate industry and technical protocols and standards) to protect your Personal Data. However, the nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet.
3.2 Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Indian IT Act.
4. Transfer of Rights
uwaindia reserve the right to transfer information (including your Personal Data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of the assets of uwaindia. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be given an opportunity to opt-out.
5. Other website links
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of this site is provided by UWAINDIA subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- UWAINDIA reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to UWAINDIA are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will UWAINDIA be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- UWAINDIA does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- UWAINDIA will not repay the donation.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of India.